Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Sketch Saturday Week #572 Challenge


Hello everyone and thank you for stopping by my blog to view my first ever entery in doing a sketch challenge for making cards. I have been a digital and paper scrapper for a lot of years, but I just started card making very recently. I am also new to stamping and coloring but am sure I will get better with more practice. I enjoyed doing this challenge, and had so much fun, I did two of them.

Some of the things on my supply list have been in my stash for some time and I am not sure where or when I got them, but when I make my list I do try to list everything I use and tell you if I don't remember or it was from my stash.

Supply list:

  • Paper from Doodle Bug's Simply Spring (6x6 paper pad)
  • Bee was a stamp set from my stash which I don't know who designed.
  • Everyday Essentials Colored Pencils- purchased from Amazon.  I used two light blues, two med yellows and dark yellow. I used the white to do some blending with. 
  • Doodle Bugs' Beehive Enamel Dots
  • Peal-offs- Love from Lizzy
  • Card bases and envelopes from Darice (A-2 80# weight paper)
  • MAMBI - Planner stamp set -Be Happy
  • Seaskyer Clear Stamps-Stamped sentiment on the end side of card

            Have a blooming marvelous day

Inside stamped:


#572 Sketch Challenge
Enjoy your day!
Dawn aka Snowsmoon


1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Bee-utiful!!! Hello, sunshine is full of energy and I love the patchwork of squares! Great layers and dimension! ♥