Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Wednesday Sketch Challenge #445- My Favorite Things

 Another quick post for another challenge I did over the weekend, was going to post tomorrow, but just looked over the rules, ect and realized it is do in a couple of hours....hoping I made it. The large element was fussy cut from one of the papers and the stitch like border, I hand scored as I do not have a die cut machine (yet!?).

It was so much fun doing these challenges this week. Here is my entry for the challenge I found at My Favorite Things. Marieke back to their blog with her take on this week's sketch. 

My card is for my son's 33 Birthday which is this weekend- 

Supplies:
  • Dia De Los Muertos V from Designs by Reminisce (element fussy cut from paper and backed with white card stock),
  • Card stock from paper studio or recollections
  • Peal-offs- Love from Lizzy
  •  Card bases and envelopes from Darice (A-2 80# weight paper)
  • MAMBI- Happy Birthday planner stamp
  • Welcome to Joyful Home Stamp set from Woo Yang Fun stamped sentiment on the end side of the card. I got from amazon.

As I said on my last post. A lot of what I have used is from my stash that I have had for many years. If I can't find a name on it, I will state that it was from my stash. 


(it says: Hope your birthday is as special as you are)

Thank You for stopping by and Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

John is going to love his custom made birthday greeting from Mom!!! Nice work, Girlie. My son, Mark and his wife, Jess would love it too! ♥