Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Look what is in store for YOU in August here at "My Digital World".



I have a few things in store for you here at MY DIGITAL WORLD! In the top left of my side bar is the preview of my Aug Blog Daily Download, here on my blog. I will be posting a link here each day for the month of Aug of a kit I made using the color palette that I had the poll on, call "Summer Fun" that goes with my Bug Alive kit and my Daily Download that is at The Scrapping Garden. That kit is Called Tropical Fun which start Aug 1st also. There is a daily download challenge they have for even more pieces to the kit. Here is a sneak preview of that kit too!






I am also having a sale at Digital Scrap Garden for the month Aug ....everything is going to be 25% off everything in my store. I will have links here for you Friday and a reminder of the sales at both stores. Please let me know if you purchase a kit from Digital Scrap Garden or The Scrapping Garden as I will send you the Add on to Tropical Fun, called Tropical Fun Addon. and Here is a Sneak Preview of that too!



So mark your Daily download calendars to stop by both My Digital World and The Scrapping Garden each day for matching freebie and for the purchase of one kit for about $3.47 for either TSG or DSG you will have an AWESOME Mega kit that matches with Bugs Alive too.


Credits: China Blue by Nicole Seitler and Sugarplum Paperie and
Template credit by Britt-ish Designs
Here is a new layout I did to surprise Dusty as we go along our new journey together going to college. I love you sweetheart and it is a joy to share this new journey of learning together.

Hugs and Happy Scrapping! and here is a little for you too!



SURPRISE (click here for your download)

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the AWESOME surprise!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Dusty, Mami to most! said...

Beautiful MOM!!!!! I love the layout, but i can't read the tiny words. The little notebook is too cute! can't wait to see the rest of this kit!

Robbi and Mike said...

Darling qp Dawn, thank you and be seeing you at TSG and DSG!

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Thank you very much. Merci beaucoup. Bye...

nancypinct said...

What a cute notebook! Thank you! I give you lots of credit going back to school! How wonderful you can do it. I love Summer Fun - this is going to be fun stopping by every day!