Saturday, August 02, 2008

Freebie...Blog Daily Download....Day 2
HI everyone, well another week is gone and I can't believe how fast this year is going by. . . I will get right to business here, my eyes are about to pop out of my head. So much reading this week for class.
Since I am going to school and need to really focus on that, I am taking a leave of absence from selling my designs in any of the stores I have them in. SO for the month of AUGUST I am having 25% off all my designs at Digital Scrap Garden with a special kit I will email you for making a purchase. Can't beat that deal...SO make sure you stop by and get my special as they will be gone at the end of the month. (Yes I will be still making special things for YOU here on my blog!)
My new daily down load is also up at The Scrapping Garden. There is also a Free addon to my Daily Download with a purchase of any of my kit with 25 % off there too! So Lots of goodies this month in store for you!
Here is Day 2 for you...Off to run a few ads and UNTIL tomorrow! HUGS to ALL

7 comments:

nancypinct said...

Wow, what great colors! I love this light lime with this beautiful pink. Just lovely! Great beverage container too - you think of everything!!! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another AWESOME DL!!!!!!
& for taking the time out of your busy day too give it to us!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVS said...

You've won an award! Please visit my blog to collect it - http://grafx4all.blogspot.com

Lee said...

That water bottle is just the CUTEST!!! :D Thanks!

josey said...

Wow! I'm sure happy that I've been following your blog & collecting at Scrapping Garden. BONUS!!! With the matching colors, another BONUS!
Then to get such beautiful shades plus unique items, I am in scrappers heaven. Thank you Snowsmoon for an outstanding job. I am looking forward to every part.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Lots of fun - thanks for sharing!!