Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Don't let the Bed Bugs BIT....FREEBIES for you!
WOW, what a weekend. I got almost nothing finished "I" wanted to get done. My boss left for vacation Thursday and I ended up working all weekend at my real world job. Meanwhile, laundry is still piling up, dish in the sink as we ate on the run all weekend and it is Monday night and I am still not finished reading my next assignment much less started my next paper, BUT I do have some news for you for the up coming month.



I have the daily download at THE SCRAPPING GARDEN called Tropical Fun...so jolt yourself a note to stop over there daily as well as here (I have my daily download for here too)as it is the same color palette as Bugs Alive! You voted and I did use the same color palette. The papers and elements will go well together in both kits. More details in the next few days.....so stay tuned. Now as I need to get my school work finish up. I will post your goodies and off to READ....LOL.



I hope you enjoy the BUG COLLECTION....thank you all for ALL your comments althrough Bugs Alive. I had a couple of you ask for some of the bugs in different colors. I put together two Bug Collections for you...tonight is the first.....SWEET DREAM....DON'T Let the bed BUGS BIT!



Download the Bug Collection - Part 1

11 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Anonymous said...

Cute bugs!! Thanks for sharing!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!
I know what you mean after being away just for the weekend I cant get back into the swing of things!!!!!!! LOL
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Jacinda said...

Oh, these are so cute! Thanks very much :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! This is the sweetest set ever!
Hugs

Unknown said...

Great bugs!! Thank you!

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Gorgeous, as usual, thank you very much. Merci beaucoup, c'est magnifique.

nancypinct said...

Such cute faces your bugs have! Just adorable. I will have fun with these. Thank you again for being so generous, I love your stuff!

Anonymous said...

Adorable this kit!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creations. Naty

Debbie said...

Adorable-thanks so much!

Penny S said...

These are adorable. The link at 4 share doesn't work. Are these still available?