Pages

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Freebie I found and made for you from Bon Scrapatit Design !

Happy New Year everyone. I am sorry I have not been back for a few days, but I am still having trouble getting the one kit I had ready upload to the store, so I thought I would drop by to let you know what was going on. I have been doing well with the challenge 365 Photo Project, but haven't posted any of them yet. I think I am going to just add a slide show here on my blog of the pictures I take. Posting them a week at a time. And as I get the layouts finished I will post what they all mean to me. The photos will be named in the slide show like DAY 1, Day 2, ect. and I will post the meaning weekly with what even I am posting for you.

Here are the first five Days
:

Day 1- We have been going to the Quick's house for New Year's dinner for about four years now. Laura and Gerry are good friends of ours and with the holidays being so busy, we get together on this day each year to have a special dinner and visit.

Day 2- This is one of my niece, Gracie. She is one of the little girls I have been scrapping for the last four years...anyway I went to visit my sister for the weekend and we were out side with the girls and Gracie just had to show me how to use her fishing pole in her pool. She was a very good caster too!

Day 3- On the second night I was at my sisters, she wanted to share a special kind of ice cream she found, Strawberry Cheese Cake with graham cracker crust in it...and she made me laugh as we had been visiting my mom together over the summer and she was always telling us we were using the wrong bowls for things we were eat....long story...so my sister said, "To share this special ice cream we have to have a SPECIAL bowl, Ice cream cone shaped bowls with SPECIAL SPOONS, too!" and we both laughs so hard....so the picture is Gracie and Amber getting the SPECIAL bowl out and fulling them with the SPECIAL ice cream. Brandon really thought we were crazy as we keep asking each other, "Doesn't is taste better in the SPECIAL bowls and spoons."

Day 4- This is my SANTA collection. I have been collecting them for about 15 years now...Ole World Santas. I guess because I STILL BELIEVE in the magic of SANTA

Day 5- This is a Snowman I have for a Christmas deco and I was just practicing taking a close up with my new camera on a White subject taking not to have the light glaring off it. Not too bad...Practice makes a better use of the camera...Right?
In her store now "Dreams" by Mel Haines

Here is a layout I did with Mel_H new Digital Kit, "Dreams" You can get it !Scrapbook in her store. This is an adorable baby kit that can be for girls and boys alike. This is my youngest grandson, Xander, 1 month old. Make sure you check out Mel's Blog for a special freebie that goes with this kit...Remember to Thank Mel by leaving her a comment on her blog.

I was during the holidays but I did get a few thing done up ahead for you...like the Quick page, which Bon Scrapatit Designs likes to call the SCRAPATITS. I have to say that I think her And Winter Came is one of the best winter kits I saw in the Christmas Around the World 2008....I love blue and green together anyway, but with the white, glitter and glitz she added...OUTSTANDING job....I love it. It is still on her sidebar available to downloading, but remember to show her lots of love and appreciation for her hard work and her BIG giving HEART.
"AND WINTER CAME" CATW2008 by Bon Scrapatit Designs


Download Scrapatit Here
Thank you Linda for the AWESOME part of the collab "And Winter Came_Christmas Around the World 2008" The kit is still on her blog in the left side bar. Please stop by and thank her for her hard work and very giving Heart.

Have a wonderful rest of your week and I will be back this weekend. Remember my retirement sale going on at Treasures To Scrap....HUGS!

15 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

Thank you! I really like this

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good morning Dawn!!!!!!!
So good to see you!!!!!!
TY so very much for this GRAND QP!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Your pictures look great. I love your santa collection. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful QP with us.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

How pretty!! Thank you so much for sharing:)

Tammy Dunlap said...

Hi nice to see you!!! LOVE the page you made with Lindas kit! Thanks! Very nice! Hope your doing great. Hugs, Tammy

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for this wonderful goodie! You did a GREAT job on it ... although it helps to have such nice stuff to start with :-) ... and I've already thanked Linda too :-D.

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks so much! I surely did miss your cheery comments and seeing you!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Want to learn new blog tips and tricks? Want to learn how to make those cool backgrounds? Then you should come Scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

K2 Designs said...

GORGEOUS page and photo Dawn! LOVE this kit of Lindas too. I wanna be like you girls when I grow up! Off to DL and go check out Linda and Roberts new grandbaby. Love ya
Karen

Unknown said...

hellooo miss dawn! what gorgeous layouts you make! i am posting this one on my blog tomorrow! and xander is just beautiful. dont they all look just like little angels when they sleep? just wanted to pop by and send you some love from durbs!

chat soon, MWAH!
mel xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - thanks for sharing!

Michele said...

Beautiful QP! Thank you for sharing it with us! :-) Have a wonderful day!

nancypinct said...

This is beautiful scrapatit! And an lovely picture too! Thank you so much for sharing this lovely design with me! Wishing you only the best for the new year!

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout!! Thank you for sharing the quick page.

Peggie said...

This is beautiful. I still haven't scrapped my Christmas photos and this
will be great. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Linda's right - you are GOOD at this! Thank you very much.