Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Here is a layout I did with Vicki's new kit, Chocolate Valentine. You can find her kit Here in her store at Eidou . Make sure you check out her blog too as she always has awesome stuff. Usually a full kit each week. Please make sure you post a comment on her blog to let her know how we all appreciate her beautiful work.

I hope you like it Vicki. This kit is awesome and wonderful to work with. I love how the textures of the papers and everything else looks after I posted. GREAT job Vicki....it is a most have kit for all your Valentines.
Day 2- This is one of my niece, Gracie. She is one of the little girls I have been scrapping for the last four years...anyway I went to visit my sister for the weekend and we were out side with the girls and Gracie just had to show me how to use her fishing pole in her pool. She was a very good caster too!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Dawn! Just passing by quickly - back later!

Tammy Dunlap said...

Oh what a cute page!!! Her kit is wonderful too!