Pages

Saturday, May 04, 2013

iNational Scrapbooking Day 2013


     "Friday Fun" at the park

I hope this finds everyone enjoying all the goodies and special deals out in SCRAPLAND today (this weekend). I have exams this week for my Spring classes I took, so I should be studying but I can't miss all that is going on in Scrapland today. This is the time of year I start digi-scrapping back in ???? (it has been a long time, but I think it was 2003 or 2004.) F.O.R.E.V.E.R! But always love telling the story and getting our family memories documented for future generations.

I have been surfing the web for inspiration in Project Life, W.O.W. there is alot of awesome ideas out there, that's for sure. I am trying real hard to focus on my school stuff as these tests are going to be real hard for me, but I keep telling myself that the reward is getting to scrap and start my Project Life. (I can do this, I can do this!!!)

I have started editing photos and printed a few so that as soon as next week is over I will start cutting and putting together my first pages...I will share them as I get them finished. I have been playing with Instagram as well as I have tons of photos on my phone I would love to get printed and add to my book.

Well I hope everyone ENJOYS the day and be back soon.

Happy iNational Scrapbooking Day!!!!

No comments: